10'x10' booth space with backdrop drapery, one 8’ table & two chairs, electricity and wifi in the Expo Center.
Great Hall / Expo Center
Bridal Expo 2023 Summary
1. Each vendor is provided a backdrop and sides for the booth as part of the booth cost.
2. The package includes one 8’ table and two chairs, electricity with wireless internet. Extra tables and chairs are not included. Power strips available only on request.
3. SIMPLE Signage will be provided.
1. A general advertising package will be provided by the Jaycees of the Quad Cities that promotes the event. This includes in print, websites, tickets, Facebook, print media, radio, and television.
2. To be included in print advertising, your contract must be received no later than October 31, 2022. No discount is given for vendors signing up for the Bridal Expo and missing the advertising deadline.
I understand that as a vendor, I will participate in Bridal Expo 2023 on Saturday, January 28, 2023 and agree to the following:
- That to guarantee the right to a booth a signed contract and full payment must be received by the Jaycees of the Quad Cities. If not paid in full, my business forfeits the right to the booth and the Jaycees have the right to immediately release the booth for resale.
- That all payments to the Jaycees of the Quad Cities for the Bridal Expo are non-refundable. No refunds will be issued for any reason.
- That the Bridal Expo will take place under all weather conditions, barring decision by the River Center to close. In the event the River Center closes due to weather, no refund will be given. If our obligations under the contract are not met for any reason beyond our control, our failure is completely excused and we may cancel the contract and no refund will be issued. This includes but is not limited to strikes, labor disputes, accid